The new Outrage Velocity 50 N2 will be available in two months.
Here are the specs:
- New Head design (like Fusion 50)
- 120 deg swash plate
- New Tail design (like Fusion 50)
- A-arm system (like Fusion 50)
- Stronger frame design with additional CF stiffener front and back landing gear support. Reinforced Base Frame
- Servo assembly directly in the frame (like Fusion 50) with metal tap for easy adjustment and assembly.
- Easy frame assembly without need to adjust gear or engine matching
- Improved CG for better fast flight increasing balance and precision.
- Increased frame rigidity.
- New advanced position of tail bell cranks mount and lever – better tail efficacy and easy assembly.
- Decrease the number of components and screws for faster and easier assembly and repair.
- Increase space for electronics (battery, gyro, receiver and BEC)
- Height: 358mmWidth 203mm
- Main Rotor Blade Size 600-630mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1355mm -1415mm
- Tail Blade Length: 95mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 250mm
- Main Gear ratio: 8.6:1
- Tail Rotor Ratio 4.583:1
- Approximate Flying Weight with Fuel: 3.5kg /7.7 Lbs. (depending on equipment used)
1. Head System
Fully adjustable head allowing multiple setups from high stability to maximum agility making it perfect for the beginner to advanced pilot.
CNC 7075-T651 American alloy on critical head support parts requiring ultra rigidity.
Dual ball raced seesaw support in center hub.
Dual ball raced radius arms for precision control.
Extra long washout base for increased lever stability.
Dual ball raced 120 CCPM swash plate.
Achievable pitch range of +15/-15 degrees.
High quality screw hardware.
10mm Hollow hardened main shaft.
8mm Spindle shaft.
Stainless steel 4.75mm OD Linkage balls.
One piece dampers.
2. Frame System
Ultra compact frame technology for superior frame rigidity.
CNC 6061-T651 American alloy main shaft bearing blocks and mechanics.
High quality fiber reinforced injection molded plastics.
Adjustable servo mounts for various size and brand servos.
Ultra large clutch design to maximize engine output.
Self centering clutch hub.
Ultra high strength injection molded drive gears.
Zero pitch alignment points for easy head setup.
High CFM fan and shroud design for maximum cooling.
Optimal servo positions for increased accuracy in control.
Break-away canopy tabs.