Outrage Edition QUARK – When you Simply Need the Best
Outrage RC is pleased to announce the Outrage Edition Quark gyro. This gyro is beautifully presented in a cnc silver case, with all the same functionality you have come to expect from Spartan.
Do you love heart pounding 3D? We do; and we designed the Quark to deliver just that! The Quark is a high specification model helicopter gyro capable of delivering exceptionally consistent yaw rates even at eye-blurring speeds of over two full turns per second. The control is smooth and precise with a very solid feel and impressive holding power. The stopping characteristics give a nice soft, but precise response with no bounce back.
The built in configuration routine allows adjustment of individual left and right endpoints, direction reversing and servo type selection. In addition the ds760 can be connected to a computer offering access to more advanced parameters including yaw acceleration, deceleration, stop gain and many more.
Three year warranty by OutrageRC.
- Market leading tail hold and pirouette consistency
- Small and lightweight
- Designed for all helicopters; from the smallest electric to the largest nitro
- Compatible with all digital tail servos (760us, 960us and 1520us)
- Offers 250Hz, 333Hz and ultra-high 560Hz servo frame rates
- Superior MEMS sensor technology
- Optional advanced configuration via computer or PDA
- Firmware upgradable
- 12bit A/Digital Converter
- Dual operating modes; AVCS (heading lock) and Rate
- Tough alloy case option for crash damage protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Cool Outrage Edition look and styling
The Outrage Edition Quark will be available in May 2011, as a FB combo kit only. This will include the Velocity 50, 90 and Fusion 50 FB kit combo. The gyro will not currently be available for individual sale.